Fair Use Statement
While every effort has been made to provide accurate citations and footnotes and provide credit where possible, ‘A Letter to an Apostle’ may make use of copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. As provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law, this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this website is offered to the public without profit, to the public users of the internet for comment and nonprofit educational and informational purposes. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. In such cases, fair use is permitted. No copyright(s) is/are claimed. The content is broadcasted for study, research, and educational purposes. The authors gain no profit from content. This document falls under “Fair Use” guidelines: www.copyright.gov.
Sharing the Content
You may share, disseminate, distribute, and/or comment on this work providing you respect the following:
- Do give credit to the numerous authors and sources contained in the ‘A Letter to an Apostle’ or myself if you are quoting my commentary.
- Do not imply however that I support or endorse your new paper in any
- Do not use “A Letter to an Apostle” or “LTA” or imply that your work a sequel (example: LTA Letter – Part 2) in your new paper.
- Do not sell, print or offer the “A Letter to an Apostle” or your new work for profit or commercial purposes.
- Do not set up or provide, “A Letter to an Apostle” for mass print on com or any other printers.
- Do respect the art work by keeping intact its URL links acknowledging its owners